Established in 2008 Safflower clinic is a popular and thriving center for integrative medicine, acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine. We are located in the beautiful setting of Phillip Island and are dedicated to the health and wellbeing of our community. The focus of our clinic is on Women’s health, fertility support, pregnancy care, auto-immune support, musculo-skeletal and complex conditions. We also assist locals with general ailments and empower them to feel the best they can, no matter what age or circumstance.
Our patients praise us because we treat them with respect, attention to detail, dignity and professionalism. We work closely with other treatment modalities, so our patients get the best treatment for the quickest recovery. Our team engages actively in continuous professional and self-development. As committed practitioners, we excel and common goals are always our leading force. We primarily treat with acupuncture, herbs and remedial massage. We also have an integrative GP as part of our team focusing on wholistic approaches in order to create a state of health and harmony in the body. We take great care in guiding our patients on their individual journey to health.
If you feel that you want to be part of a busy clinic with great support and attractive employment conditions, we can’t wait to meet you!
- A person who can build rapport with patients.
- A person whose values are both in treating patients and delivering an excellent customer service.
- A person with strong communication skills.
- A person who is following professional and work ethics.
- A person who is flexible and open minded and able to adjust seamlessly.
- A person who understands the cycles of business.
- A person who is tidy and organized and at all times acting in a professional manner.
- Working comfortably with time constraint’s and time schedules.
- Being trained as a herbalist and able to customize herbal formulas.
- Needs to be comfortable with locum for other practitioner.
- Needs to be comfortable in actively marketing our services to the local community (Bass Coast Shire).
- Needs to be prepared to take on other jobs when not treating patients.
- Needs to be comfortable and confident in connecting with other practitioners.
- Experienced practitioner who is able to fit into the current team.
- A person who intends to stay for at least 18 months
We will offer
- Part-time employment (according to your requirements), fortnightly payments, fixed hourly rate plus superannuation with potential to build up to 80%.
- A clinic that is highly organized and has good working knowledge of the local community.
- Coaching and mentoring from a senior practitioner.
- State of the art in-house and licensed TGA dispensary with liquids, granules and creams.
- A beautiful setting in a dynamic and young business complex in a strategic position on Phillip Island.
 We will offer a 3 month trial period where both sides can decide if it’s a good fit. If it’s a yes, we can re-assess the current model and make necessary adjustments.
Please forward your resume with a cover letter telling us why you want to work with us, what do you bring to the team spirit and why we should choose you.
|Feature 1||Value 1|
|Feature 2||Value 2|
|Feature 3||Value 3|