Acupuncture doesn’t cause pain. The needles have a very small diameter. They don’t puncture tissue, they actually put it aside as they are inserted. As Acupuncture is an energetic treatment modality, it will often cause a Qi (energy) sensation which is described as buzzing, tingling aching or similar.
- The story of sleep. December 30, 2019
- TREATING CHILDREN WITH ACUPUNCTURE & CHINESE MEDICINE October 5, 2019
- Menopause – A Time of Change And New Opportunities October 4, 2019
- Hello September! Whats on this month at Safflower September 13, 2019
- Let’s Spice Things Up! May 31, 2019