Acupuncture doesn’t cause pain. The needles have a very small diameter. They don’t puncture tissue, they actually put it aside as they are inserted. As Acupuncture is an energetic treatment modality, it will often cause a Qi (energy) sensation which is described as buzzing, tingling aching or similar.
Looking to book an appointment?
[su_button url=”https://safflowerclinic.cliniko.com/bookings#service” background=”#ed6300″ size=”7″ radius=”round”]Book Appointment[/su_button]
- Autumn and Immunity April 29, 2021
- Change of Seasons March 19, 2021
- The story of sleep. December 30, 2019
- TREATING CHILDREN WITH ACUPUNCTURE & CHINESE MEDICINE October 5, 2019
- Menopause – A Time of Change And New Opportunities October 4, 2019