Safflower is a established center for acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicines in the beautiful setting of Phillip Island. Our business has been operating since 2008. The focus of our clinic is on Women’s health, fertility support, pregnancy care, auto-immune support and musculo-skeletal conditions. We also assist locals with general ailments and empower them to feel the best they can, no matter what age or circumstances.
Our patients praise us because we treat them with respect, dignity and professionalism. We work closely with other treatment modalities and refer patients to medical services as well. Our practitioners engage in continuous professional and self-development. As a team, we excel and common goals are always our leading force. We primarily treat with acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, and Tui Na massage and lifestyle advice.
- A person who can build rapport with patients.
- A person whose values are both in treating patients and delivering an excellent customer service.
- A person with strong communication skills.
- A person who is following professional and work ethics.
- A person who is flexible and open minded and able to adjust seamlessly.
- A person who understands the cycles of business.
- A person who is tidy and organized and at all times acting in a professional manner.
- Working comfortably with time constraint’s and time schedules.
- Being trained as a herbalist and able to customize herbal formulas.
- Needs to be comfortable with locum for other practitioner.
- Needs to be comfortable in actively marketing our services to the local community (Bass Coast Shire).
- Needs to be prepared to take on other jobs when not treating patients.
- Needs to be comfortable and confident in connecting with other practitioners.
- Experienced practitioner who is able to fit into the current team.
- A person who intends to stay for at least 18 months
We will offer
- Part-time (50%) employment 20 hours per week, monthly payment, hourly rate plus superannuation with potential to build up to 80%
- A clinic that is highly organized and has good working knowledge of the local community.
- Coaching and mentoring from a senior practitioner.
- State of the art in-house and licensed TGA dispensary with liquids, granules and creams.
- A beautiful setting in a dynamic and young business complex in a strategic position on Phillip Island.
 We will offer a 3 month trial period where both sides can decide if it’s a good fit. If it’s a yes, we can re-assess current model and make necessary adjustments.
We would love to meet you to find out if we are a match. Could you please forward your resume with a cover letter telling us why you want to work with us, what do you bring to the team spirit and why should we choose you.
|Feature 1||Value 1|
|Feature 2||Value 2|
|Feature 3||Value 3|