We are an established center for acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicines in the beautiful setting of Phillip Island. Our business has been operating since 2008. The focus of our clinic is on Women’s health, fertility support, pregnancy care, auto-immune support and musculo-skeletal conditions. We also assist locals with general ailments and empower them to feel the best they can, no matter what age or circumstances.
Our patients praise us because we treat them with respect, dignity and professionalism. We work closely with other treatment modalities and refer patients to medical services as well. Our practitioners engage in continuous professional and self-development. As a team, we excel and common goals are always our leading force. We primarily treat with acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, Tui Na and other massage types and provide lifestyle advice.
- A person who can build rapport with patients.
- A person whose values are both in treating patients and delivering an excellent customer service.
- A person with strong communication skills.
- A person who is following professional and work ethics.
- A person who is flexible and open minded and able to adjust seamlessly.
- A person who understands the cycles of business.
- A person who is tidy and organized and at all times acting in a professional manner.
- Working comfortably with time constraint’s and time schedules.
- Being trained as a remedial massage therapist or shiatsu massage
- Needs to be comfortable in actively marketing our services to the local community (Bass Coast Shire).
- Needs to be prepared to take on other jobs when not treating patients.
- Needs to be comfortable and confident in connecting with other practitioners.
- Experienced practitioner who is able to fit into the current team.
- Services need to be claimable with HICAPS (private health funds)
- A person who intends to stay for at least 18 months
We will offer
- Part-time (50%) employment 20 hours per week or more during summer, (monthly payment of hourly rate) plus superannuation or percentage subcontracting
- A clinic that is highly organized and has good working knowledge of the local community.
- State of the art in-house and licensed TGA dispensary with liquids, granules and creams.
- A beautiful setting in a dynamic and young business complex in a strategic position on Phillip Island.
 We will offer a 3 month trial period where both sides can decide if it’s a good fit. If it’s a yes, we can re-assess current model and make necessary adjustments.
If you are interested, please send us your resume accompanied with a cover letter.